End Of The Year Giving
This holiday season, consider partnering with David’s Hope to support the work in Eburru for years to come. Examples of current needs and costs are below.
Our goal is to raise $50,000 by the end of the year. To increase the impact of your gift, one of our faithful supporters has pledged to match every donation made one-for-one throughout the campaign. That means for every dollar you donate, two dollars are raised to support the ministry needs in Kenya!
Campaign Goal: $50,000
Raised To Date: $41,732
Sponsoring a child through David’s Hope changes that child’s life and provides them an opportunity to grow spiritually, thrive physically and achieve educationally.
Over the past six years, God has used David’s Hope International (DHI) to make an enormous difference in the lives of children and adults in the rural Kenyan village of Eburru. Here are a few of the ways DHI’s capacity to impact lives and bring hope to the community in Eburru has grown:
– Over 760 nutritional meals are provided daily to students.
– The children’s home cares for 32 indigent children.
– The medical clinic is fully operational with 3 full-time staff.
– An additional church has been planted to service a distant area of town.
– Electricity is now available at the clinic, school and orphanage.
– 380+ children now enrolled at the Camp Brethren Christian School.
– School dorm is now complete and home to 118 students.
– The Camp Brethren Christian School is ranked in the top five percent of the country academically.
You can also donate by mail. Our address is:
10130F Colvin Run Road
Great Falls, VA 22066