High School Construction Matching Campaign
As students and families across America get ready to go back to school, please consider helping David’s Hope make sure that students in Kenya can continue their education.
We are currently building the first phase of the Camp Brethren Christian School high school in Eburru, Kenya, so that our graduating 8th graders have an affordable option for school next year. Your donation to our capital campaign this August will be matched one-for-one up to $50,000 and help us make significant progress toward our goal of $250,000 by the end of the year.
Campaign Goal: $250,000
Raised To Date:
Sponsoring a child through David’s Hope changes that child’s life and provides them an opportunity to grow spiritually, thrive physically and achieve educationally.
Over the past six years, God has used David’s Hope International (DHI) to make an enormous difference in the lives of children and adults in the rural Kenyan village of Eburru. Here are a few of the ways DHI’s capacity to impact lives and bring hope to the community in Eburru has grown:
– Over 760 nutritional meals are provided daily to students.
– The children’s home cares for 32 indigent children.
– The medical clinic is fully operational with 3 full-time staff.
– An additional church has been planted to service a distant area of town.
– Electricity is now available at the clinic, school and orphanage.
– 380+ children now enrolled at the Camp Brethren Christian School.
– School dorm is now complete and home to 118 students.
– The Camp Brethren Christian School is ranked in the top five percent of the country academically.
You can also donate by mail. Our address is:
10130F Colvin Run Road
Great Falls, VA 22066